ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday 5 July 2013 | 03:57 | 0Sarijoe

Its you and me .. Always Together
I loVe yoU BaBY ..i Want You Alwys
I want to be Wit Yu
I need u ..al de tym
I want yu to b hapy
lets Be togthr ..
Let our wishes cum tru
To stay together
Live an Happyy Lyf..
With each other cuddling cute :)
I lovveee youuu Babbbyy!! <3 :*

Happpy Anniversary Chinnu :*
Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]