ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday 5 July 2013 | 03:30 | 0Sarijoe
I never Knew The magic of Love 
When You said You want me to Be yours
I reacted Just like another girl.. 
But as day passed.. and when .. 
Am with You.. The every moment
Said me That love in you.. 
The feelings for me.. 
And Whenever I thought of yOu.. 
You made me.. Realise Even You are 
tHinkin of me too.. By the text or call
You do.. at the Moment.. The magic..
Of Our True Love.. 
I Love You more.. than every last second.. passed.. 
Love You babyy :* 
Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]