ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday 5 July 2013 | 07:16 | 0Sarijoe
Rustle of leaves whispering your name
With my cheeks turning cold
Right from the day that you came

My gazes dimmed by my tears
You stretched your hands to wipe
The instant love you gave me
i'll  never forget that moment of my life

The seconds that passed unnoticed
Is like an eternity without air
Not a clue how I will survive?
If you did not come from nowhere

Being the ultimate soul-mate I found
Judged by the entrance you made
This special bond has no bound
So it is written on my fate 

That We are meant to be together >:d< 
Love you Babyy ! :* 



Happpie Anniversary Joe paapa :*
Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]