ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 4 July 2013 | 06:57 | 0Sarijoe

You really mean the world to me

I asked myself, how could this be?

I really love you with all my heart till now!

I dread the moments we are apart

You’re there for me, throughout good and bad

You’re my everything; you’re all I have

I hope you noticed, the way I feel

I hope you noticed, that these feelings for YOU are real

I  hope that our love will endure forever
Once when you conveyed your Love 
My heart with full of you said yes! It is Love :)

I think about us each day..


I really love you what more can I say

I’m glad you came into my life

I’m glad that I feel this all the time I think about You, way inside
Believe that, my love for you is true

I hope we really are meant to be

And I believe you that always "YOU are the world to me!"


New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]