ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 4 July 2013 | 07:02 | 0Sarijoe



I Listen The Name Of Love, The Care Of Love,

But The Voice Of Love,

Whenever I Hear Your Voice, I Felt SO Nice, So Warm,  

The Every SinGle Cell Of My Body SparKs And FillIed

With SmiLe:] The Great Cause I DO, Great Thing I Learn,

To Listen to You And Fill Joy In My SelF :)

Happie Anniversary chweetheart :*
Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]