ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 4 July 2013 | 07:29 | 0Sarijoe
When U  Come Near  Me
My heart Beats Faster...

its Faster than ever

When U Hold My Hands
I Dnt Knw whats Happening
But I Feel More Comfortable

When U KisS Me 
I Never Realized,U R Giving Me Something In U...something really special.. a very special feeling

When i  Day Dream
I Dnt Knw whatever things i  Think...
But all that ii imagine is you..!!




All the time i've feelings..! and all the its

                  Y. O. U 


U Can ONly Love Me Like These...
And Am Really BlesSed 2 have U...
And ...I Love U...More Than Anything...



Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]