ѕαяιנσє ♥ ●•ツ
I Love You <3

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday 4 July 2013 | 07:24 | 0Sarijoe
 
Hug me These tight  and never leave
II never want to go away from you !
Am waiting for you to hold me .. 
and make me feel the bestest feeling ever
Love me like ther's no one who can do it for me
Cuddle me.. with all the love in You for me..
Be with me forever.. Baby.. 
The wait is Worth.. n i'll wait..for you.. till the
time sets us together..  
I love you ..:* 

Old Stuff New Stuff


_______________________________________
◕_◕


Check all the posts :) Its all about the feelings i've for you :) I've done something i know Hope you'll lyk it :) >> Love You JoePaapa <<
You're the reason Behind My smile =)
◕ Click and Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ Credits ◕

skin code and Layout : Josica[Ana Ji ]
Template feature : SaraNya Template : Diana [Dc creationx]